Battery Reach truck (Stand up)
The Toyota 8FBR10-30 utilizes Toyota’s innovative Traction & Brake Control to meet today’s demands for performance and operating ease while offering an even higher level of reliability.
- AC drive motor provides smooth starts without irregular accelerating operation. AC motor has no bushes or contactors, thus will translate to minimal maintenance and cost-saving.
- ‘Power Select’ Function allows the operator to select 3 modes of performance to meet the worksite requirement: S-mode, P-mode and H-mode.
- ‘Power Keep’ Function enables the 8FBR to keep its “just charged” performance longer and able to provide vibrant performance even as the charge in the battery is getting lower.
- The 8FBR uses a regenerative braking system to generate power during braking, switchback and accelerator which saves energy and extend operating time.
- Low floor to reduce strain for the operator when getting on and off the reach truck repeatedly during a shift.
- Ergonomic waist support and arm pad.
- Angled lower backrest provides the operator with a clear view of the fork tips, which makes it easier for the operator to insert the forks into a pallet.
- Built-in diagnostic functions for pinpoint troubleshooting.
- Small diameter steering wheel and electronic power steering for comfortable operation and reduce fatigue.
- Other options to meet the warehouse requirements such as Cold Storage model, Water & Rustproof Components, Laser Marker, LED headlight, Rear rubber bumper, Load meter.
- The front assist brake system determines the optimal amount of braking to be applied to the two front wheels and dramatically reduces swaying when the brakes are applied. This provides good stopping performance on slippery surfaces and contributes to safe and productive operation.
- The traction control automatically adjusts the torque output of the motor for the reach truck. This reduces drive wheel slippage and is extremely helpful when travelling on slippery surfaces.
- The Toyota System of Active Stability (SAS) is an electronic controller used to help maintain stability during travel and load handling.
- With the Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) System, the reach truck becomes inoperative when the floor switch cannot detect the driver.