Large Walk-Behind Scrubber
Deliver exceptional cleaning performance and reliability even in the toughest environments. The T600E Large Walk-Behind Scrubbers feature durable construction and a suite of productivity-boosting features.
- Optional ec-H2O NanoClean® technology delivers cost savings and productivity gains by using less water, which means less empty-fill cycles, significant chemical and labour cost savings, and simplified operation and maintenance.
- Scrub longer between empty / fill cycles with large-capacity 30 gal / 114 L solution and recovery tanks, and up to 3.5 hours of continuous run time
- Hassle-free squeegee system simplifies maintenance and never needs adjustment.
- Optimal water recovery eliminates streaks and maximizes soil removal to ensure clean floors so facilities always look their best.
- Clear sight lines increase scrubbing effectiveness by enabling operators to focus solely on their cleaning environment.
- Dual vacs improve cleaning performance by increasing vacuum lift by up to 30 percent to pick-up tough, bulky soils.
- Power wand improves cleaning performance compared to manually cleaning areas where the scrubber is unable to reach.
- Durable composite frame, aluminium scrub deck and rust-proof polyethylene body and tanks reduce maintenance costs.
- Convenient debris tray prevents clogs in the drainage system, reducing downtime and service calls.
- Increase ease of use with the new Insta-Fit™ Brush Adapter, which reduces the time and effort required to replace or change disk brushes.
- Maintain sparkling floors and remove the guesswork from brush maintenance with a built-in brush wear indicator.
- Optional ec-H2O NanoClean® is certified by the NFSI to improve floor traction and reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents. Additionally, NSF registration ensures the technology is safe to use in food and beverage handling environments.
- The convenient debris tray reduces operator contact with recovery water and prevents clogging.
- Easy-to-clean Hygenic® solution and recovery tanks reduce mold, bacteria and odours, and help maintain better indoor air quality.