Diesel Powered Industrial Ride-On Scrubber
The T20 delivers significant cleaning power with an exceptional scrubbing and water recovery system, and provides health and safety benefits. It is easy to operate and maintain, and helps improve a facility’s image by providing consistent, heavy-duty cleaning results.
- Optional scrubbing side brush increases productivity by expanding your cleaning path up to 54 in / 1,370 mm.
- Innovative ec-H2O™ technology reduces costs associated with chemical purchases and reduces water usage.
- Heavy-duty wraparound steel bumper and optional rear squeegee guard help protect your asset from damage upon impact.
- Heavy-gauge steel frame and corrosion-resistant Duramer™ body construction extend machine life.
- Leave a clean path with Dura-Track™ parabolic squeegee that provides exceptional water pickup.
- Optional high-powered pressure washer allows for easy blast-cleaning of hard-to-reach areas.
- Cushioned corner rollers help protect your facility and machine from damage.
- MaxPro²™ hydraulic technology provides consistent power to the brush drive motors regardless of floor surface changes.
- Dual cylindrical brushes or three gimbal-mounted disc brushes offer cleaning flexibility to meet the requirements of your environment.
- Touch-n-Go™ control module featuring 1-Step™ start button reduces training and simplifies operation.
- Optional Pro-Panel™ touch screen control module simplifies operation and maintenance with a high-visibility screen, intuitive controls and operator videos.
- Easy access design offers quick service access and visibility to on-board diagnostics, helping minimize downtime.
- Easy-to-identify yellow maintenance touch points and no-tool squeegee and brush access simplify maintenance.
- Optional spray hose makes machine spray-down and cleanup quick and easy.
- Open sightlines, spacious operator compartment, and full front shroud ensure operator safety and comfort.
- ec-H2O™ technology reduces the risk of slip and fall injuries by maintaining high-traction floor surfaces and reduces chemical handling.
- PerformanceView™ on the optional Pro-Panel™ allows operators to view their cleaning path without having to turn around in seat, promoting safe operation.
- Optional overhead guard protects the operator from falling objects and debris.
- Easy-to-clean solution and recovery tanks allow for complete visual inspection and cleanout, reducing the potential for mold and odours.