Short Automated Cart – ATBS05
Toyota KEY Cart
Kaizen Easy Yourself
Speed up production and sustain more efficient processes via guided vehicles with automation capabilities for optimal performance plus enjoy savings on resources, energy consumption, time and cost.
Automated carts are designed to automate repetitive and manual processes. These vehicles can be utilized for various material handling applications such as dolly transportation, sorting, parts supply system, and loading or towing.
Automated carts are simple yet safe construct vehicles which require minimal monitoring for multi-uses. Each vehicle is compact enough for narrow spaces and versatile to switch up routes or tasks with a few easy adjustments or programming that can be customised by staff.
Simplify operations and take your business further with automated guided vehicles.
Short Automated KEY Cart Features & Uses
- Forward only
- 1 point towing: up to 750kg max load at 30m/min speed
- Dedicated towing type with a cart connected to the rear
- Warehouse & Logistics
- The Standard Automated KEY Cart is suitable for multi-purpose or multi-mode applications with direct loading and under frame towing.
- The Short Automated KEY Cart is suited to narrow and limited space applications with towing and single-direction functions.
- Fully automated solution with energy efficient lithium ion charging that doesn’t require extra battery space or maintenance and balancing is automatic.
- Fast-charging in 1 hour and vehicle can be operated up to 8 hours on a single charge.
- Lithium-ion life span is 3X longer (5000-8000 cycles) compared to lead acid (2500-3000 cycles).
- Fully charged vehicles are ready to perform anytime with 3 simple methods of automated charging: fallback charging (when battery is low at 30%), scheduled charging (weekly to maintain battery level) and opportunity charging (whenever vehicle is not in use).
- Vehicles are equipped with status and alarms on the dashboard panel.
- Auto components are easily accessible with power switches.
- Operators can switch between automatic and manual mode by activating manual steer unit.
- Vehicles are equipped with safety scanners for preventive detection and safety speeds for collision-free work zones.