BT Levio LWE140/160/180/200/250
Pedestrian Pallet Truck
The BT Levio pedestrian pallet truck suits a wide range of application; horizontal transport, double stacking, loading/ unloading and order picking. It is suitable for low, medium, and high intensity pedestrian applications used in warehouses, distribution centres, stores, supermarkets, and industries.
Capacity ranges from 1400kg to 2500kg and maximum speed is 6km/h which is ideal for use where space is limited, and travel distances are relatively short.
- Ergonomic and intuitive control buttons make it easy to be manoeuvred in confined areas.
- The small dimensions of truck and slopping battery cover provide excellent visibility at the fork tips to make it easier to correctly pick up the pallets to ensure high productivity.
- Hood is made of durable material that withstands rough environment.
- All hydraulic connections are quick connection type, therefore minimizing the risk of oil leakage.
- Click-2-Creep feature enables the truck to travel at creep speed with tiller arm in upright position to be manoeuvred in confined areas.
- BT Powerdrive System with a unique combination of contactless controls and CAN-communication for excellent driving characteristics and provides quick reliable communication.
- Small dimensions of body make it possible to turn inside a lorry.
- Tiller arm equipped with safety button that changes drive direction when pushed where it increases driver safety as the risk of getting caught between obstacle and machine is reduced.
- PIN codes access prevents unauthorised use of truck and can be programmed to suit driver’s skills level and applications.
- Truck does not roll back when starting in an inclination.
- Parking brake activated when steering arm in its’ lowest and highest position making it easy to brake.
- Castor wheels turns within the profile of the truck where there is no risk of foot injuries or damaged goods.
- Emergency switch button located at easy to reach position and cuts off motor to stop the truck immediately.