Toyota 8FD/G35 – 80N
Engine Powered Counterbalance Forklift
High reliability with the Toyota 3.5-8.0 tonne forklift is what you can expect during your material handling operations. Equipped with exceptional safety measures and refinements in technology, there is no doubt that productivity will increase through excellence in durability and drivability.
Low Fuel Consumption
- Energy conservation through power steering fluid regulation according to load burden on the rear axle when forklifts are equipped with load-sensing power steering.
- Optimal drive power with no gear change achieved by 2-stator torque convertor and transmission helps minimize fuel consumption.
- With the new engine (gasoline models) and load-sensing power steering, 8FD/G achieves 10% lower fuel consumption compared to the 7 series.
Durability and Reliability
- All new high-torque Toyota 1FS gas engine for LPG/Gasoline Forklifts or an advanced 14Z-II Diesel Engine to power Toyota Diesel Forklift.
- Robust design of rear part & mast ensures forklift’s ability to handle heavy duty loads.
- Water-resistant connectors increase the reliability of the electrical system.
Operability and Comfort
- Large assist grip and low and wide step makes entering and exiting less strenuous and accessible
- Small diameter steering wheel and full hydraulic power steering system provides excellent maneuverability.
- Spacious work area makes operator feel more comfortable during operation
Safety and Stability
- Equipped with Operators Presence Sensing System (OPS) to prevent accidental movement of forklift when operator is not at the seat of the machine.
- With the option of Toyota System of Active Stability (SAS), it provides stable and smooth operation.