- This Website is merely for general information purpose and is envisaged for access by those within Malaysia only.
- You assume all risks associated with and related to the Use of the Website. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that UMWI shall not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to, arising out of and/or in connection with your Use of the Website.
Where we allow you to upload or post any content on the Website, you shall not upload or post on the Website
- any content which is indecent, obscene, false, menacing, controversial, misleading, or offensive in character;
- any content which is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person;
- any content which could or would tantamount to an infringement of the intellectual property rights of any party or any other rights of a party;
- any content which would be in contravention of applicable laws or regulations;
- any content which contains viruses, worms, trojans, malware or any other malicious programmes; and/or
- any content which is or could be damaging or disparaging to UMWI and/or its representatives.
- When you upload or post any content on the Website, you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide license to use such content and you are deemed to have renounced all present and future claims for remuneration or compensation as a consequence of our use thereof.
- Nothing on the Website shall be construed as an invitation, offer or inducement by us in regard to the sale and purchase of the products or services mentioned on the Website. The sale and/or supply of any products or services by UMWI shall be subject to the terms and conditions to be made available by UMWI for the sale and/or supply of such products or services and the availability of such products or services.
- All data, information and/or material provided, displayed or made available on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without us giving any form of expressed or implied representations or warranties. We do not make any representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with reference to the suitability, accuracy, or completeness of the data, information and/or material provided, displayed or made available on the Website. You are expected to conduct your own verification and assessment of any data, information and/or material made available on the Website before taking any course of action.
- We do not make any representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, in any respect with regard to the Website including without limitation, with respect to merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose and non-infringement.
- If any testimonial is displayed on the Website, those are to be treated as the opinion or views of the person who provided such testimonial. The said testimonial does not represent UMWI’s views and should not be associated with UMWI in any way.
- The trademarks, trade name, logos and service marks (if any) (collectively referred to as “Marks”) appearing on the Website are either owned by us or other third parties (as applicable) or licensed to us. Therefore, such Marks cannot be used in any manner whatsoever without our prior written consent and/or the prior written consent of the relevant third parties (as applicable).
- Any data, information and/or material posted or displayed on the Website shall not be copied, reproduced, stored, distributed, regenerated, disassembled, reverse engineered, transmitted, modified and/or used in any manner whatsoever and for any reason whatsoever without our prior written consent and/or the prior written consent of the relevant third parties who own such data, information and/or material (as applicable).
- You shall ensure that no viruses, worms, trojans, malware and any other malicious programmes are transmitted to the Website by your Use of the Website.
- Where you provide any personal data to us vide the Website, the same shall be subject to the Personal Data Protection Notice
As you are aware, the use of the internet is subject to various risks which can neither be foreseen nor anticipated. Accordingly, we do not make any representations or warranties, expressed or implied, on
- the Website being free from delay, interception, errors, or interruptions;
- the Website being secure; and
- the Website being free from any viruses, worms, trojans, malware and any other malicious programmes.
Hence, we do not assume any liability or responsibility towards you in relation to any of the matters described above. You should implement the necessary security measures to protect against all possible risks associated with the use of the internet including but not limited to risks associated with the matters outlined in 13(i) to (iii) above.
- You should not post or upload any confidential information on the Website.
- You shall not take any action which would tamper with, impede, disrupt, cripple or damage the Website or which would or is likely to cause any form of losses or damages to us.
- This Website shall not be used by you for any improper or illegal purpose, including but not limited to, for any fraudulent, misleading or illegal actions.
- You shall not link this Website to any other websites.
- You shall not use the Website in a manner which would be disparaging and/or damaging to UMWI and/or its representatives.
- You acknowledge that we do not provide any representations or warranties, expressed or implied, on the Website being compatible with the hardware and software of your device or on the workability or operability of any third party programmes which may be used in relation to the Website.
- This Website is copyright protected. Consequently, you should not regenerate, circulate, or modify the contents of this Website in any respect, including the Website’s look and feel.
- Should links to any other third party website (hereinafter referred to as “Links”) be mentioned in the Website, such Links are only provided for your convenience and should not be treated as an endorsement of such Links by us. We do not accept any responsibility and liability for the contents of such Links. If you access or use the Links, you do so purely at your own risk and cost.
We accept no responsibility or liability for any form of liabilities, damages or losses whatsoever, including but not limited to, any direct, indirect, consequential (including loss of profits), punitive, special, incidental and compensatory losses or damages, costs and expenses, arising out of or in connection with:
- your Use of the Website;
- any communications which you may send or we may send to you via the internet;
- any Links which you may access;
- any viruses, worms, trojans, malware and any other malicious programmes which may affect your device;
- any delay, interception, errors or interruptions to the Website;
- inaccessibility to the Website or any Links;
- your inability to Use the Website; and
- any errors or inaccuracy in any data, information and/or material posted or displayed on the Website.
- The rights and remedies available to UMWI hereunder are not exclusive in nature but are in addition and without prejudice to all rights and remedies available to UMWI under law.