M17 Battery-Powered Rider Sweeper-Scrubber
Reduce the need for multiple pass cleaning with the versatile M17 battery sweeper-scrubber. The M17 delivers exceptional sweeping and scrubbing performance, and it provides health and safety benefits. The M17 sweeper-scrubber is easy to operate and maintain, and quickly improves your facility’s image.
Reduce Cost to Clean.
- Excellent scrubbing, sweeping, water recovery and edge cleaning performance reduces the need for multiple machines.
- Innovative ec-H2O™ technology reduces costs associated with chemical purchases and reduces water use.
- Optional scrubbing side brush increases productivity by providing a 20% wider scrub path.
- Optional Pro-Panel™ touch screen control module with Pro-ID™ operator login and supervisor settings prevents misuse and protects your investment.
- Powered high dump of swept debris eliminates the need to manually handle debris when dumping, helping to lower your labor costs.
Improve Health & Safety
- ec-H2O™ technology reduces the risk of slip and fall injuries by maintaining high-traction floor surfaces and reduces chemical handling.
- PerformanceView™ on the optional Pro-Panel™ allows operators to view the scrubbed path without having to turn around in seat, promoting safe operation.
- Two-stage dust control featuring the ShakeMax™ filter shaker improves air quality by containing dust generated during the sweeping process.
- Fume-free cleaning performance helps to maintain a safe environment.
- Ensure operator safety and comfort with improved sightlines, spacious cab-forward design and full front operator foot and leg protection.
- Pro-Check™ pre-operation checklists featured on the optional Pro-Panel™ help ensure a good start on cleaning operation.
Enhance Facility Image
- Leave a clean path and reduce streaking with unique rear swinging squeegee that provides uniform suction for exceptional water pickup.
- Standard dual sweeping side brushes ensure the entire scrub path is swept, protecting the squeegee from debris and reducing streaking.
- Zone Settings™ on the Pro-Panel™ take the guesswork out of cleaning and help ensure consistent performance.
- DFS™ (Dual Force Sweeping) technology effectively captures large and small debris in a single pass.
- QA Controls® allow the supervisor to lock in machine settings, reducing operator errors which can produce poor results.
- ec-H2O™ equipped with the Severe Environment™ switch allows users to benefit from detergent-free cleaning and access on-board chemicals as needed
Easy Operation & Maintenance
- Intuitive controls and maintenance features help maximize uptime and ease of maintenance.
- Touch-n-Go™ control module with 1-Step™ button allows easy access to all settings without removing hands from the steering wheel.
- Optional Pro-Panel™ touch screen control module simplifies operation and maintenance with a high-visibility screen, intuitive controls and operator videos.
- Easy-to-identify yellow touch points help simplify preventative maintenance.
- Easy, no-tool access to all squeegees, brushes and filters helps reduce time spent on maintenance.
- Optional spray nozzle provides quick and easy recovery tank cleanout.