T7 Micro Ride-On Scrubber
The T7 Micro Ride-On Scrubber makes scrubbing large and small floor areas easy. Add innovative ec-H2O NanoClean® or FaST® scrubbing technologies to help reduce water and detergent use.
Reduce Cost to Clean
- Optional ec-H2O NanoClean® delivers cost savings and productivity gains by using less water, which means less empty-fill cycles, significant chemical and labor cost savings, and simplified operation and maintenance.
- Intuitive, easy-to-understand controls are designed to simplify training and reduce re-work.
- Optional on-board charger eliminates the need to transport machines to a dedicated charging location.
- Low operating noise enables energy-saving daytime cleaning.
Maintain Health & Safety
- Automatic braking and parking brake actuation reduce the chance of accidents.
- Optimal water recovery – even in 180 degree turns – minimizes the risk of slip and fall injuries.
- Ergonomic design makes cleaning with the T7 more comfortable for your staff.
- Easy-to-clean Hygenic® solution and recovery tanks reduce mold and bacteria that can grow in enclosed tanks
Enhance Facility Image
- Innovative squeegee design provides outstanding solution recovery for streak-free floors.
- Self-adjusting splash skirt reduces scrub deck overspray on fixtures, walls and baseboards.
- Exclusive QA Controls™ system lets you lock-in consistent, repeatable cleaning results to keep facilities looking great.
- Clear sight lines enable operators to focus solely on their cleaning and improve scrubbing effectiveness.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
- Hassle-free squeegee system simplifies maintenance with a squeegee that never needs adjustment.
- Easy-to-clean Hygenic® solution and recovery tanks save time and simplify maintenance.
- Intuitive, easy-to-understand controls simplify training and reduce re-work.
- Convenient size allows the T7 to fit into elevators, doorways and other tight spaces, maximizing uses.
- Increase ease of use with the new Insta-Fit™ Brush Adapter, which reduces the time and effort required to replace or change disk brushes.
- Maintain sparkling floors and remove the guesswork from brush maintenance with a built in brush wear indicator.