BT Levio LPE200/220/250
Platform Lowlifter Truck
The BT Levio Platform Lowlifter Truck is ideally suited for high performance applications such as horizontal transport, dock loading and cross-docking. The truck is designed with a robust chassis, durable and fast to improve productivity in your operations. Capacity ranges from 2000kg to 2500kg with speed from 6km/h to 12.5km/h.
- Wide model range to suit different customer needs.
- High performance truck with high speed and acceleration which means more efficient operations.
- All trucks are built in small size suitable for usage in confined areas.
- The small dimensions of truck provide excellent view of forks that makes it easier to correctly pick up the pallets to ensure high productivity.
- The BT Powertrak gives optimum wheel pressure for every load situation which provides excellent stability with both light and heavy loads.
- Cold store drive unit available as option.
- Comes with AC drive motor with no carbon brushes.
- Easy and quick maintenance.
- Permanently mounted drive motor which reduces wear on cables.
- Fork carriage with linear lifting which is a stable design for high durability.
- Strong forks for intense applications.
- BT Powertrak suspension with linear movement comes with fewer moving parts that gives it an excellent precise performance and exceptionally high durability.
- High-tech Xenoy covers which is high resistant to damage and protects the internal components of the truck.
- Manual steering tiller arm is optimised to reduce steering force offering an excellent manoeuvrability of the machines.
- Click-2-Creep feature enables the truck to travel at creep speed with tiller arm in upright position to be manoeuvred in confined areas.
- The one touch foldable gates offer good support and protection to the driver while enabling pedestrian usage of the truck for tight applications.
- Optimised Truck Performance feature ensures controlled speed during turning for extra safety.
- PIN codes access prevents unauthorised use of truck and can be programmed to suit driver’s skills level and applications.
- Truck does not roll back when starting in an inclination.
- Speed and acceleration are lowered with walking driver to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Chassis designed for are high safety where there is no risk of foot injuries or damages goods.
- Driver protected by wide range of options; Foldable Side Gate, Fixed Backrest and Fixed Side Protection